Recently my sister caught up on reading my last few blog posts and, with a moan, called them ‘challenging’. She wasn’t against the content or the ideas — I think it just seemed like a lot to take in after a month of busyness and bad eating, and sitting here in our unheated house with intermittent water issues.
The journey can seem long and our goals mighty, but what I don’t probably talk enough about here is how freaking amazing, fantastic, gorgeous you are (all of you, not just my sister 😉 ). You are improving, learning, and growing all the time — and you’re still pursuing your hopes and dreams with amazing tenacity.
So here’s ten fantastic, encouraging things you need to hear right now —
1. Change your life today —
2. Trust the process —
3. Stop comparing yourself —
4. This quote forever —
5. You have no idea how amazing you can be —
6. Be passionate, Be present, Be you —
7. Let’s sail beyond the horizon —
8. You are more beautiful because of what you’ve survived —
9. The time has come to actually see the person in the mirror —
10. Take a deep breath (you’ve got this) —
And finally, say to yourself —