Katherine Cerulean grew up in the countryside near Athens, GA, home schooled on a farm with dogs, cats, a horse, a pony, peacocks, rabbits, sheep, goats, turkeys, an African Gray parrot, and many others.
She has been writing seriously for nineteen years, starting with screenwriting and then moving into novels.
She is the founder of the Athens Writers Association.
Katherine still lives in the house she was literally born in (she sleeps 30 feet from where she was born — how many people can say that?), with her sister, who is an amazing artistic genius. They also share their home with dangerous number of self improvement books and a number of swords (2).
Since 1997, she has been hard at work improving her craft and measuring up to the high bar of what’s awesome.
Her screenplays include —
- Murder in the Movies
- Divining Grace
- Evonny Mitchell
- Love Fuzoul
Her books include —
- Other Gods — unpublished
- How to Come Alive: A Guidebook to Living the Life of Your Dreams — self-published Fall 2013
- A Caged Heart Still Beats — self-published Spring 2014
- Fall Street — completed 2016
- Society & Civility — completed 2016
- TRIad — in progress
- Evonny Mitchell: The Second Story — in progress
- Evonny Mitchell: The Third Story — in progress
Contact info: firstname.lastname@example.org