Katherine Cerulean grew up in the countryside near Athens, GA, home schooled on a farm with dogs, cats, a horse, a pony, peacocks, rabbits, sheep, goats, turkeys, an African Gray parrot, and many others.
She has been writing seriously for nineteen years, starting with screenwriting and then moving into novels.
She is the founder of the Athens Writers Association.
Katherine still lives in the house she was literally born in (she sleeps 30 feet from where she was born — how many people can say that?), with her sister, who is an amazing artistic genius. They also share their home with a Shadow of the Colossus poster and a Thranduil sword.
Since 1997, she has been hard at work improving her craft and measuring up to the high bar of what’s awesome.
Her books include —
- Other Gods — unpublished
- How to Come Alive: A Guidebook to Living the Life of Your Dreams — self-published Fall 2013
- A Caged Heart Still Beats — self-published Spring 2014
- Fall Street — manuscript completed 2016
- Society & Civility — manuscript completed 2016
- TRIad — in progess
- Evonny Mitchell: The Second Story
She is open to finding an amazing life partner and knows he’ll be worth the wait.
Check out her favorite songs from Amazon’s Listmania here.
Contact info: firstname.lastname@example.org